• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Lol don't Ed, I really should be sensible for at least a couple of months.

Lets see what Stevie comes back with first though ;)

I received my new rising sun / samurai centre console and door handles from jimbothemagnificent in the post yesterday so it would have been rude not to get everything swapped over this morning.

The quality of Jamie's work is ridiculous, trust me that the below pictures don't even do it justice absolutely over the moon with the results.

Quite an easy little job to replace the fascia its just good to have a second pair of hands when removing and replacing the connections into the radio, heater controls etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rising Sun 1.jpg
    Rising Sun 1.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 287
  • Rising Sun 2.jpg
    Rising Sun 2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 286
Days holiday from work today, so I booked in for my new Mugen style front lip and replacement TDi exhaust silencer to be fitted.

The weld on the silencer had completely failed and you can pull away the pipework from the canister with your bare hands.

I think its the weight of the system putting the strain onto that particular weld so the car is going back in next Wednesday to have a custom bracket/strap made up to take some of the weight off of the B pipe.

Also fitted my new badge on the front end, a few photos of how it all looks....

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Mugen Grill 1.jpg
    Mugen Grill 1.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Mugen Grill 2.jpg
    Mugen Grill 2.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Mugen Grill 3.jpg
    Mugen Grill 3.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great bud,
great look,
great colour,
great car

Do you want to build mine for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Paul :) Jamie definitely worked his magic!!

How's the FN2 running buddy? not tempted by the new Civic?

FN2 is running fine thanks Pete. Dunno what's going on though? We are into March and I haven't spent a penny on it!

New Civic doesn't float my boat TBH. Think I will end up with a 1.0 Fiesta next. ;)

FN2 is running fine thanks Pete. Dunno what's going on though? We are into March and I haven't spent a penny on it!

New Civic doesn't float my boat TBH. Think I will end up with a 1.0 Fiesta next. ;)

Glad to hear shes running well Paul, that is pretty good going for you mate I'm sure that wont last for the rest of the year haha.

It's definitely had a bit of a mixed reception hasn't it, to be honest its only because of it being compared against the concept, if there hadn't been a concept I think it would have got a better reception.

Received some exciting news this week, hopefully leading to something brilliant in the pipeline for April/May.

Cant say anymore at this moment in time, but will keep the thread updated. ;)

Back