• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol light

Hi iv only had my car a few weeks but iv noticed the 2 times its got down to empty on the last bar and the lights cum on its been on for a short time then the lights gone odf and its moved up a bar or 2, has any1 else came across this problem or have a solution? Thanks in advance!

Least I am not the only one that gets done for text speaking lol.

The gauge isn't that accurate low down if you're on a hill or something it sometimes goes back up mine does it.

Just fill it up when it comes on but you will get between 30 to 50 miles on the red but I wouldn't chance it.

Whats wrong with what i said?
I've highlighted the issues scouse will have spotted in bold

Hi iv only had my car a few weeks but iv noticed the 2 times its got down to empty on the last bar and the lights cum on its been on for a short time then the lights gone odf and its moved up a bar or 2, has any1 else came across this problem or have a solution? Thanks in advance!

To answer the question, the petrol gauge isn't accurate it's just an indicator as to the rough level of fuel remaining

I've highlighted the issues scouse will have spotted in bold

To answer the question, the petrol gauge isn't accurate it's just an indicator as to the rough level of fuel remaining
oh right i see cheers for that, and as for the speaking is this just when writing a post or when replying aswell? I honestly didnt know it mattered lol.

Mine can fluctuate. I got out the car for a short period once, got back in it and the gauge didn't even move :lol: I just though **** this and went and filled it up.

Back