• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

Just paid 133.9p for V-Power in Norwich - I was expecting more to be honest! Still cost me £70 to brim the ATR from the fuel light :( 324 miles FTL :(

I'm sure £2/litre is inevitable... :(
Given time of course it will be - its already at the stage where a 30mpg car is fairly expensive to run - its costing me as much/more to run the ATR at roughly 30mpg as it used to when I had a 20-21mpg GTS25t Skyline 8 years ago - that will just continue - I bet it 10 years time no one will want anything that does under 40mpg... Diesels will be the only way to travel without it costing a complete fortune... Booooo

IMO the rise in petrol prices is insignificant compared to the rise in insurance, I paid £650 last year for my FN2 and it's looking like i'll be lucky to pay less then £850 this year with no changes in my circumstances. :(

Ouch that is a lot and a very good point well made - the ATR was a bargain to insure this year (£250 FC!) so I hope it doesn't change too much...

Back