• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Phil's Prem EP3

Looks sweet except for the dirty 'suvnor' in the reflection :D

p.s. I found a pic of that kid you look like from Eastenders

jase.jpg

Could be brothers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really anything to look at, but i've has my custom audio system installed today.

The fiesta had 5x7's so had to purchase some new speakerage. As I plan to have the civic for a while I thought i'd get the best I can without spending stupid amounts.

I settled on a set of Genesis component's for the front and some alpine Type-R crossovers for the rear.

Had these babies wired up to my 4 channel alpine amp, alpine headunit and vibe sub and WOW I can't begin to describe the clarity, tone and sheer loudness of the set-up.

Those that experienced the system in the fiesta will be very suprised what a mahoosive change just the speakers can make. They wernt cheapies in the fiesta either!!

Thankyouplease.

Nice 8)

Fiesta was spot on, almost as nice as my home cinema.

Look forward to hearing the R, how much :D :D :D

Cheers Joe, Really, these speakers make my old speakers sound like a tramp singing for loose change.

Genesis have gone into liquidation so theyre getting increasingly harder to come by. the front components retail at around the £220 mark i believe, and the retail of the alpine's arent far off either. This is the third car that i've had an install in from Chelmer car sound so they really look after me, so didnt pay anywhere near that.
Again their quality of work is incredible!

Today marked the fitment of my Spoon :)

spoonn1.jpg

Was pleasantly suprised with how loud it is!...

I work shifts, often leaving the house at 4/5 AM and not returning 'till the same time, so I know my neighbours wont be pleasantly suprised :twisted:

Now to find me a Gruppe M!

Only one slight gripe being that it does knock slightly over bumps etc... I did see a post regarding powerflex exhaust mounts (with a specific part number) recently but can't for the life of me find it... can anyone shed some light?

Cheers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news bud! :smt023

Looks a tidy example!

I didn't drive my CTR for a month over winter because of the snow. I was contemplating buying a CR-V, the lot.

The first time I drove it again and hit VTEC, I realised what I had been missing. :twisted:

think any uprated zorst mounts would help Phil think i got mine from driftworks nice and cheap :) usually send you some sweets with purchase :D winner, winner Sheen dinner
LINK

Apologies for the shitpic, but I finally have a GruppeM....

Tegiwank need not apply.

gruppe1.jpg

Niiiice!

Suits I believe is also an ex-member of the RF55 crew... However I'm now rocking my private plate again!

Back