• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 (Pics Included) - Type-r Now in Championship White!

Just picked her up today, she looks stunning in white. Excellent throaty exhaust, feels more sure footed, a real lot of thought has gone into this one, and i am pleasantly surprised. Does anyone know whether the wing mirrors are supposed to auto-fold when the car is locked - can't see much in the user handbook on it! Lewis

Does anyone know whether the wing mirrors are supposed to auto-fold when the car is locked - can't see much in the user handbook on it! Lewis

They don't on the normal GT so i'd say no.

Get some pics up too dude! 8)

will do, shame i didn't do any yesterday when it was immaculate clean. I'll see if i can grab some today.

oh well on the mirrors.. can't have everything. like the fact i can plug a usb memory key in with mp3s on and it recognises it and plays them. better than plugging in an ipod!

like the fact i can plug a usb memory key in with mp3s on and it recognises it and plays them. better than plugging in an ipod!

I don't know, I tend to carry a iPod around with me more than I do a USB stick.

memory key is convenient for me, whack it on the keyring, and don't have to worry about being protective.. and cheap to replace.

By the way, here is a quick pic I took:

dsc0378o.jpg

1.5 days old

dsc0381b.jpg

i forgot what they looked like tbh. Still think that the back windows need privicy glass.

black privacy would finish it off nicely, but given they're quite small i'm forgiving of that, and plus i got the little nipper in the back, so nice for him to see in the full glorious techni-color! ... tinted back window would be better, you can't see much because of the spoiler which i think is great, it blocks out peoples faces which is superb. the mirrors are huge in side, really airy to see round, and with the elevated seating, a lot more easier to drive i find with respects to judging clearance round tight corners.

oh well on the mirrors.. can't have everything. like the fact i can plug a usb memory key in with mp3s on and it recognises it and plays them. better than plugging in an ipod!

Where can you plug a usb memory stick in?

it's within the armrest, at the back of the inside, there are 3 connectors, USB, Aux, and something else I can't remember. The USB connector needs a little dongle, so it doesn't present the port as USB, but the connector cable converts it to USB. hope that helps.

cheers. it is such a different car to the ep3, very positive in corners with the LSD,lovely burbling exhaust sound makes it feel like the car has more grunt than it's predecessor, the gearbox feels great, just notch into gear, push-button start, folding mirrors, auto-lights and wipers, usb memory key as an mp3 player that can be controlled through the head unit... refridgerated glove compartment which is cavenous - goes all the way into the engine bay i'm sure. the boot is equally cavenous.. i could go on :) i love it!

it's within the armrest, at the back of the inside, there are 3 connectors, USB, Aux, and something else I can't remember. The USB connector needs a little dongle, so it doesn't present the port as USB, but the connector cable converts it to USB. hope that helps.

Gutted, mines not got this:mad:

Back