• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Picture request

Hi Guys,

Well after my spoon N1 purchase at the end of this month I am planning to get my alloys powder coated but I am still not sure on which colour to go for!?

Was thinking either white or black.... have you got any pictures of a milano red ep3 with white / black alloys (standard) or any other colour?

Preferably another 30th anniversary if you can but standard will also be fine :)

Thanks in advance

Ash

Personally I think white wheels look really nice on the Milanos. Sorry I don't have a pic. There's a few fellas on here with both combinations though I believe, I'm sure they'll speak up.

You should be able to find some good examples either through the forum search or have a look through the members cars forum. As an example, James @Touge's car is a few threads from top in members cars, he has standard wheels refurbed in black, can see it here: Click Looks good imo. White also looks very good on Milano :cool:

Hi, im just in the process of doing my wheels now. I also have the milano red, and opted for white. fortunate for me we do powdercoating at work, so i had bundles of whites to choose from.. :)

Black looks good, but White looks MEGA!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
do them white and white only red goes with white black blends with your tyres and you'll look like you've got steel wheels on.

here you go
02022010300.jpg

Thanks guys, I definitely think that white looks the best!!!! Will eventually get them powdercoated but exhaust system and brake upgrade is higher on the list!

Thanks guys, I definitely think that white looks the best!!!! Will eventually get them powdercoated but exhaust system and brake upgrade is higher on the list!

The only problem with white you will have to wash them everyday as my firend found out on his sport :lol:

i had white on my nhb, they looked good when they was clean but they was black most of the time. so may aswell do them black :lol:

i had white on my nhb, they looked good when they was clean but they was black most of the time. so may aswell do them black :lol:
That’s the reason why mine have been painted anthracite so cant see the dust from the weatabix brake pads that are on it lol love washing my car just not the wheels too awkward lol

Back