• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 pipercross arma speed v1 carbon intake

anyone got the pipercross arma speed v1 carbon intake? looks like a nice piece of kit ? cant find any videos of the actual sound though

I only know of one other UK owner that's on another forum with one of these, he never updated once he ordered so can't give any info on this but its an intake I've had my eye on since it's release

Last edited by a moderator:
spent an hr fitting this today, very impressed , fit is as oem uses alot of the standard fitting points. , looks great and sounds amazing, the carbon resonates the induction noise, its very loud. It has a massive induction cone at least twice the size of what i was expecting, the main airbox drops down in the oem position above the gearbox and fills the entire space. best fitting induction / air box kit ive ever fitted to a car. Its made from dry carbon and is very high quality. Apply some throttle and there is a deep growl followed by a throaty induction noise with lots of turbo noises when you lift off. expensive but of kit but im very happy.

Really need to hear this, where are you based?

Back