• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pipewerx [Fitted + Pics]

anyone on here running a pipewerx exhaust system?

im getting one on monday, 2 1/4 inch cat back with a single 4" slash tailpipe

ill post pics / videos when its fitted

Last edited by a moderator:
Have heard good things of them locally, a Scooby mate has recommended them to me in the past.

He used to have a Corrado and they have done quite a few for the people on the Corrado Owners Forum and he's seen a few cares in Awesome GTi with their exhausts.

That's enough of Awesome GTi though...
worms.gif

yeah i spent about £2000 there when i had my golf!

the boss jeff, used to work at awesome too :)

i always go there , hes probably the only person i trust with my cars :lol:

Why 2 1/4" piping though? Should run 2.5" if you're looking to make any power from it.

Why 2 1/4" piping though? Should run 2.5" if you're looking to make any power from it.

£50 difference i think, besides im not too fussed about the extra power, im just after a shiny new stainless steel system with a single 4" tailpipe.

i pick it up tomorrow about 4pm :D

It does look good actually, would it have worked out cheaper if they just made up the back box and you fitted an unsilenced Supersprint?

does it pop?

How much for just the backbox? it does look very nice

no audible pops yet, i need to give it a nice run somewhere really to open it up :D i will get a video up tomorrow deffo.

backboxes are £175 as stated on there website.

Looking at buying one of these soon.

Any vids?

He did advise me to buy 2.25" as it's less droney and 2.5" is more for up to 250bhp. I've currently got a custom 2.5" Cobra but it spat it's baffles out!

Back