• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

PMP

Well, after a break from jap I am back!

I sorely miss the M3, but after taking her to the 'ring and needing some new tyres, and inspection 2 service etc it was a good time to move on. I'm in the process for saving for a mortgage so thought i'd try and be sensible and try the devils fuel.
I had a 123D M sport for a while but had nothing but problems with it. Told BMW to poke it and I had a nearly new 320D. Loads of extra's etc and really nice car, but just too grown up and not fun!
Anyway, where I had so many issues with the 1 series I got a really good deal on the 320, and after 6 months and 6k on the clock I approached another BMW dealer who brought it off me for almost what I paid for it - Couldn't say no!!

Here is my '08 S2000 in Storm Grey - picked her up a week ago today and wow, what a drive. Engine and gearbox match perfectly, just like in the EP3. I'm a happy chappy again!! :D

Some pics after a day's cleaning / machine polishing

Work permitting I will be at JAE, where hopefully she will be allowed on the stand :cool:

Phil

Very nice. :smt023

One of these have crossed my mind recently.

Has this got VSA or is it a grip on for dear life in the wet one? :lol:

Cheers buddy - it's got VSA, but i'll happily admit it's not been off yet lol!...

When you say recently, you're not toying with changing the scoob already are you?!

Cheers buddy - it's got VSA, but i'll happily admit it's not been off yet lol!...

When you say recently, you're not toying with changing the scoob already are you?!

:lol: I leave it on in the STi most of the time too.

It's theoretical at the moment but I might have to downsize if we get a low offer on our house and we need some cash to make things work. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that but hey ho such is life.

Bloody hell he's back!! Good to see you back in Jap Phil, JAE this year then? :lol:;)

Yes, yes and yes.

VSA is your friend man, when wet always leave on as mine was a cnut for going sideways.

S2Ki is pony, let me know if you need to know anything.

Had the bushes checked yet ??

I would never hesitate to recommend one of these to anyone, fantastic cars and when the sun comes out, it's in a league of it's own.

Seriously think about a hardtop though, the noise and cold can really get to you after a while.

Yes mate im on S2Ki, it's just not the same as this place!!

Not had the bushes checked as of yet but will be taking it to Stevie (Grinspeed) for a good going over later in the year. Got it from a Honda Dealer so 'shouldnt' have any issues. As for the hard top, I did think about the GT, but I have nowhere to store it in the summer :(

I trust you'll be at JAE too?

Back