• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Polybush vs Energy Suspension

I'm looking to get a polyurethane bush kit for my CTR.

I've seen on the Tegiwa website a kit by Polybush (£313.96) and a kit by Energy Suspension (£175).

What's the difference apart from price? Is the Polybush kit worth the extra dough?

Any advice is appreciated

Jithu

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Probs get more vibration from energy mounts. But i could be wrong. also a few people have fitted the energy lower subframe mount and had lots of vibration. Im debating to fit an energy inserts at the moment.

Both kits are good if u ask me.

Take a closer look at the contents of both kits.
What bushes are you planning to replace and for what purpose?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought both the kits were the same? The site doesn't list what bushes are replaced. I'm looking to get a better feel on the road.

Not sure if the Tegiwa sets come with front lca caster increase bushes but i recommend those highly on a ep3.
I have a combination of superpro (front) and Energy suspension bushes (rear) which turned out way cheaper for me.

Thanks for your reply mate. Do you have a link to where I can get the superpro bushes from? So I take it the price for the polybush kit is just cos of the name?

I got pure vibration from my ES front engine mount insert. It wasn't long before it went away/got used to it.

I like a raw feel so suited me anyway.

ive got the full energy kit on my car front to back, the only bush which is not supplied in the kit is the rear upper hub bush but i bought this seprate been on for 4 months not no problems what so ever no noises squeeks like some people say, just feels so pointed when turning in.

Excellent Ep3chris. :)
Did you buy the kit from Tegiwa mate, and where and what make did you get for the hub bushes?
Thank you for your reply.

Yes I got it from tegiwa mate also the other bush you don't get is the rear arb if your running a JDM bar if your running a uk bar you don't need to worry excellent kit for the money. I bought the separate bush from pollybush them selves. Type in google ep3 rear upper bush and a diagram came up with all part numbers I then typed the part number in to eBay and boom :)

Yes I got it from tegiwa mate also the other bush you don't get is the rear arb if your running a JDM bar if your running a uk bar you don't need to worry excellent kit for the money. I bought the separate bush from pollybush them selves. Type in google ep3 rear upper bush and a diagram came up with all part numbers I then typed the part number in to eBay and boom :)

Legend! Cheers mate. :thumbup:

Back