• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Potter's Cosmic Type R * with updated pics and mods 22/11/09*

No mate the centre caps are going back on as i was waiting for them to dry out but now back on car

Wheels compliment the colour nicely.

P.s. use the thanks button for useful posts rather than kind words ;)

Here is some pics of it now on coilovers

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

Like the wheels jap flag on the engine bay looks good but you may want to change the cam cover to a different colour as i think it clashes but that is my opinion only no offence to you keep up the good work. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. The cars looking good. After looking at those wheels for a bit think i've decided i like them. Good job with the red stripe. Those coilovers are looking low. Whats the ride like??

Cheers for comments. The coilovers are low but will go lower and they will be going lower aswell.:cool:

They've got about 2 inches on the back to drop but i need to find out how much more i can drop the front before i drop the rear.

The ride is ok it just depends were abouts you set them. I set mine halfway between hard and soft and it handles well and not too much of a firm ride

car looks really nice mate. can i ask a few questions?

where did you get the towbar from? i cant seem to find a site to order one?
and how much and where did you get the coilovers from.

thanks mate

Back