• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pre-Facelift EP3 Headlights

Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to get pre-facelift headlights for an EP3 that appear to be black inside - like the facelift ones?
Cheers

I'd imagine you would be able to "smoke" them but Honda light clusters are fully sealed items so you would have to know what you're doing.

that's me out then!
I've heard of people putting them in the oven to melt the glue in order to 'open them up' (anyone who reads this and tries this - just make sure the heat is LOW!) :)

lol a goodold mk3 golf trick eptrois lol yeah whack them in the oven and seriously keep an eye on them but it will take some heat to loosen them. i did it twice on mk3 and 4 golfs but i dont know what the eom sealant on hondas is like? however i cracked the glass on my first attemp. there is another but expensive way as so far i have noticed type r parts second hand are a fare whack lol but another set cut and shut the two. again i may be wrong as only new to the hondas.

Back