• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pressure Washer Purchase

Hi, my pressure washer is broken, i think it may only be the gun but fancy a new one anyway.

If anyone sees any Karcher pressure washers in any on line sales can they let me know, probably looking at the getting the karcher k2 pressure washer, not the compact one.

Kind Regards

Andrew

I have heard nilfisk is the better buy to be honest, I'd read a few reviews and see what is best to get.

Thanks. But a have the snow foam lance for the karcher. So that's why I was wanting to stay karcher.

Regards

Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Again, I think the fitting adaptors are peanuts to buy on eBay. From what I have heard they are the much better machine. Definitely worth considering anyway. If I was getting one I would go nilfisk.

Halfords hp1500 or hp2000 are pretty decent to but I think they have stopped doing those.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Nilfisk after reading lots of reviews. Very happy with it.

I too have a Nilfisk.

The Nilfisk has a metal pump. The Karcher has a plastic pump.
The plastic one's can fail if left in the cold with water still in the system.

I bought a K4 for £130 in the Black Friday sales and I'm happy with it, my last Karcher lasted over 7 years and cost me like £90. It's still working now, it just makes a lot of noise.

Hi, thanks all, i ended up going for the Karcher K2, found it for just over £75 on amazon. I had the K2 before and it lasted me 6 years, its only the gun thats broke i think but just fancied a whole new pressure washer.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Back