• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pretty cool photo of my EP3!

dwtl3b.jpg

Sorry. Like the car but the photo is awful. Way over processed. Just looks very amateur. As I say, the car is fantastic makes me miss my Milano.

Its a fun photo thats meant to look the way it is. It wasnt taken by a professional photographer or camera so of course its an amateur photo, didnt think anyone would have taken it so serious lol

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it :) trust me I have put far worse pics and statements on here. Just look at my launch control thread ahhaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. I would like a red one they are my favourite and look great modded.

Rub it in why don't you! I wanted a red one but all the ones I looked at were pink - crap paint!

Yeah i got this fully resprayed cus ten year old red paint isnt too pretty lol, i dont have a blog i only use this forum and instagram :)

Ok will have a look. Yes that's my favourite combo - black rpf1's and a red type r = win! :D

They are not black although they look it in this pic theyre a chrome finish i think they look well against milano red...personal opinion of course lol

Back