• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Productive day on the S!

After 2 years of trying to steer clear of rainy days i finally found the time (and a mate with a hoist) to finally lube up the bushes on my car. :cool:
The job took 2 hours from start to finish and another hour to change the gearbox oil and waxoyl the suspension arms. All in all a very productive day on my S. My mate has basic camber and toe checking equipment just so i can get the car down for its setup in a straight line. :D I experienced no corroded bolts whatsoever so the job was very easy from start to finish.

Now all i have to do is take the car down to TGM on Tuesday to get set up properly ready for my little drive to france this friday. :D
I took a couple of pics of the underside of the car as well just for prosperity. It was gleaming so it had to be shown. :lol:
Some pics from today. Sorry for the quality of pics, they were taken on my phone. :lol:
Its nice to document this sort of thing on a forum as it does help if i do decide to sell the car (but i have no intention though :D )
Dsc00353jpgBlank.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

Update 16/9/08

Been to TGM for the setup and the car feels like its supposed to now. As usual another top job completed by TGM. :cool:

The first off readings are only that bad because we did the adjustment bolts without the use of expensive tracking equipment, hence the reason for taking it to Tom. :D

Tgm08jpgblank.jpg

Img_5861jpgblank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you didnt have any seized bolts:cool:

I'm glad too, TBH the car has seen only a few times in the rain so they shouldn't of been a problem. Can't wait for Tom to sort the geo so i can go for a reet good blast in north France next week. :cool:

Updated at the top after alignment.

Anouar, i spoke to your collegue (i can't remember his name) working on your CRX project. It only looks in the early stages at the mo but i'm sure its going to be a awesome machine when completed. :cool:

It reminds me of my old CRX, absolute quality cars!! :cool:

CRX.jpg

venoms lulz

anyway Matt, i noticed you havn't posted in the F1 thread......

toro rosso FTW!!!!!!!!!

Nice Venoms :eek:

TGM FR set ups are :cool:

Yeah, that was 12 years ago. TSW were a fairly popular choice back then. 17's were classed as massive back then. :lol:

I'm nothing to do with TR Harv, they are a totally separate team to us, its a bit embarassing to say the least as they have probably spent a fraction of what we have in development costs and got a race win out of it. We just seem to be going backwards especially with DC smashing the car up every paractice and race. Roll on next year when we have Vettel in the car. :D

Updated at the top after alignment.

Anouar, i spoke to your collegue (i can't remember his name) working on your CRX project. It only looks in the early stages at the mo but i'm sure its going to be a awesome machine when completed. :cool:

It reminds me of my old CRX, absolute quality cars!! :cool:

CRX.jpg

I'm sorry I wasn't there Matt, I am not feeling too well today, but I'm gonna go now coz we want to finish most of the wiring today.

lol @ "early stages" :D if you knew what's on the chassis mate ;) or in the engine :D and that freaking wiring ! I've never spent that many hours on a single car before ....

but yeah it still looks fairly "industrial" at the moment, more developments to happen very soon.

I'm nothing to do with TR Harv, they are a totally separate team to us, its a bit embarassing to say the least as they have probably spent a fraction of what we have in development costs and got a race win out of it. We just seem to be going backwards especially with DC smashing the car up every paractice and race. Roll on next year when we have Vettel in the car. :D

He does have a habit of hitting things doesn't he. :lol:

Back