• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Products for white car

Hi im a new owner of a champ white fn2 and the cleaning is a PAIN i've just paid 8 quid for a drive through just to get the worst off and then i went to a hand wash for a mini valet. In the near future im going to treat it to a profesional detail cleaning company and then keep on top of it myself does anyone know of what products are the best for a white car

i use autoglym stuff on my dc2, the paints always been good though so its never needed a real good clean. some tar remover, Autoglym Super resin polish and then werkstatt acrylic jett trigger to seal it.

im sure other people use more professional kit but that works for me

Wolfs Bodywrap is meant to give an excellent shine according to some of the reviews on detailing world on white cars

As Above you wont be disappointed with Werkstat acrylic, easy to apply and durable, I apply a fresh coat every other wash as its as easy as a QD and takes 15 minutes. As for wolfs I had several issues with this on Honda paint and its very fussy to apply in cold conditions and needs to be done inside to allow long curing times.

I have used a few different products in my time, but found dodo juice products to work well for me.

Back