• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Proud DC5 Owner!!! Youngest owner?

Haha, just messing mate. Jealous thats all. Taken me years to get to point where I can afford a car like the EP3 & youve got one at 17!

My quote was £900 for a DC5 at 23, so not bad.

I bought a white one (C-Pack) as I know it'll be easy to sell on.

Nice purchase btw. But Red is my least fav' colour. :p

Last JapFest down Combe, I've met a guy with a DC5, and it was proper tuned.

And guess his age was, he was 17. Insurance on his name and such.

Effing 17! Lol

Back to the topic, Any plans on this DC5 buddy?

Last JapFest down Combe, I've met a guy with a DC5, and it was proper tuned.

And guess his age was, he was 17. Insurance on his name and such.

Effing 17! Lol

Back to the topic, Any plans on this DC5 buddy?

Seems legit.

The EP3 belongs to one of my good friends, he had only recently just bought it as well and he is 20...
Premier edition with 60k... Very nice car ... And with regards to plans for the 5, it'll be a case of best bolt ons I can buy cartel drop in cams and Kpro... And D2s... At the minuite i have the N1 tegiwa intake and a custom 2.5" stainless centre section from Nathan @iTuned, croasover is epic! Will upload some videos to YouTube and post some links! But I'm going to enjoy it as is for the next two months or so, Absoloutely love cleaning it as well!
Have had it 8 days now and have cleaned it 6 times :) shiny :D aha

Hello mate your 5 looks mint, did you buy it from a lad called bud bailey? cant be many Red DC5's around like that with such low milage!

Awesome car for 19yr old. when i was 19 i had a few silly cars but none were as good as yours. im now 22 on my second ep3 paying £900 f.c with 0ncb but been driving 5years (kept thinking i was clever to cancel a policy to start a cheaper newer one and regret that now)

@typerdan1
yeah i did buy it from Bud :)
good to know it had been looked after, he has gone and bought a 340bhp Scoob :cool:
I'll keep an eye out for you on the roads :D

DC cams can't really be considered a drop in. Although they don't require work to the valve train they only work really well at the high end. JDM FD2 or TDI North spec cams are a better option

Back