• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Proud owner of my first CTR

im so happy ive been wanting a type r for some years and i think i got a bargain on this 1

Spec:

Milano Red 30th anniversary edition

55 plate
6months tax
10months mot
1 owner (my auntie)
17,899 mileage

£8000

i will have pics up on sunday thats when i pick it up :)

im so happy ive been wanting a type r for some years and i think i got a bargain on this 1

Spec:

55 plate
6months tax
10months mot
1 owner (my auntie)
17,899 mileage

£8000

Sounds good mate, glad your happy. Isn't it a premier edition though on a 55 plate?

Enjoy the purchase.

Spec:

55 plate

6months tax
10months mot
1 owner (my auntie)
17,899 mileage

£8000

You mean a premier edition?

heh cheers bud :) tbh she never drives it... but i do imagine her to be a hamilton fan so you never know

Sounds like a good deal to me matey, get some pics up. I thought I did well finding a decent Prem with 22k on the clock, but 17k that's even better :cool: Nice price too :cool: And from your Aunt also (I would've pushed her to give it me cheaper - being family etc. etc. but that's just me being cheeky :lol::p)

Enjoy her!

Last edited by a moderator:
You finally got one, congratulations! :smt023

I think you did well there for the money. :cool:

cheers all you dont know how chuffed i am i will get some pics up on sunday its getting deliverd to me as my aunt lives pretty far soon as it arrived ill wash it and take some pictures :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bloody bargain dude. That sort of car with that mileage usually about 9-10k these days! :eek:

Hey mate, I also have a milano red premier editon on a 55 plate :)

werent you on the themgzr.co.uk forum??

Back