• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

quieter backbox ?

Hi guys,

I currently have a 2.5" unsilenced b bipe and a magnex 5" slash backbox, was just wondering if there were any back box's that would be slightly quieter but without the rasp, as the 5" tip is just a tad crazy loud :eek:

that sounds very quite though from the youtube videos unless your on vtec, is there any other options?

due you think you can modify the OEM backbox by getting rid of the pipe end and weld a 2inch bore matching the b-pipe? it would be less restrictive

I had a 2.5 B-Pipe and OEM Back Box, and it sounded like a fart in a can. It was quieter, but wasn't a nice tone IMO.

I went to MR. TYRE and had a small box fitted into my b pipe. £100 and sounds nice now. No drone at cruising speeds but still sounds nice in V Tec.

Hi guys,

I currently have a 2.5" unsilenced b bipe and a magnex 5" slash backbox, was just wondering if there were any back box's that would be slightly quieter but without the rasp, as the 5" tip is just a tad crazy loud :eek:

hahaha told you it was loud :)

my twin pipe slash cut magnex backbox with a 2.5'' b pipe isnt that loud,

swap backboxes???

Unsilenced mid pipe gives the rasp, change it to a silenced ones or put the OEM B pipe and just change the backbox for a nice tone.

Back