• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

R28884 - Milano Red EP3

Looks lush with the rims i think. Mugen spoiler is sexy too. I would personally go with black rims if i was to change the colour. Im not a fan of magnex exhaust. Japanese cars should have japanese exhausts :)

I think your car looks great standard, the drop is perfect

Looks lush with the rims i think. Mugen spoiler is sexy too. I would personally go with black rims if i was to change the colour. Im not a fan of magnex exhaust. Japanese cars should have japanese exhausts :)

I think your car looks great standard, the drop is perfect

Cheers bud - yep, the drop is good!
Thinking I'll go back for the Mugen spoiler after I make more necessary tweaks!
Crying out for FRSU though!!!
Agreed on exhaust - at the mo I'm thinking I'll just go for Supersprint b pipe unsilenced and then next year attack induction and full exhaust etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers bud - yep, the drop is good!
Thinking I'll go back for the Mugen spoiler after I make more necessary tweaks!
Crying out for FRSU though!!!
Agreed on exhaust - at the mo I'm thinking I'll just go for Supersprint b pipe unsilenced and then next yer attacke induction and full exhaust etc...

For the amount you'll spend on a Supersprint b-pipe, you could look for a Spoon N1 backbox, this will give you the looks, the sound, and a it of performance (not a lot though). You could look for a 2nd hand one on here or CTRO. Don't see much point in a freeflowing b-pipe with a restrictive backbox.

That said, car is looking great mate, makes me wish i'd kept my Milano:rolleyes: But i do love my Cosmic:D

BTW watch the text speak mate or the textspeak gods will come down on you.;)

Quick Update

Right, as I write this the car is down at TGM to get some much needed attention...
Tyres were pretty bald, so went for the original - Bridgestone Pots RE040 all round. Asked Tom about going bigger/lower profile and he said he didn't think it was worth it - throwing out my speedo etc...so standard 205/45/17, but glad I've got the grip back.
Otherwise, as it is already lowered on H&R springs - FRSU, camber bolts and adjusters, Geometry set-up, JDM ARB and front OEM discs with Ferrodo DS2000 pads.
Again, was going to go for uprated discs and the 2500, but Tom said that unless I was going to spend a lot of time on the track (much more than 5 a year) then I really wouldn't notice the difference between the pads and the OEMs will be more than enough!

Thinking about getting a J's Racing front upper strut and sorting the tie bar/lower arms at the rear - is it worth it??

Back