• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Raceglaze 55

A mate of mine who is into the whole detailing thing raceglazed the car for me on sunday and also touched up the engine bay. I like him to have a bash at the car now and again as he makes it all look so easy and you can learn alot form these detailing dudes.. :) Lifted his thread from detailing world.

Today saw a detail on a CTR, the owner contacted me for a protection detail but he also wanted the engine bay spruced up too i had done the engine bay previously, so it was nice to get the chance on the paintwork. He got to mine at 10am, so i started cracking....Andy was on Tea duty and F1 reports, we had more cups of tea than F1 instances. lol

Amazing to think this motor has done 100k!!

The process:

• Usual Wash Process, including Wheels, Paintwork, and Door Shuts
  • Paintwork Clayed using Auto Balm Clay, and Last touch Clay Lube
  • Paintwork polished with Auto Glyms SRP
  • 1x Coat of Raceglaze '55' signature wax
  • Wheels glossed with Megs high endurance gel
  • The Exhaust, rubbers, Glass etc dressed
  • The engine done with Megs APC, Megs VRC and last touch

The befores:

IMG_8686.jpg

IMG_8687.jpg

IMG_8688.jpg

IMG_8689.jpg

IMG_8690.jpg

IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8693.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

Engine bay wasn't too bad

IMG_8685.jpg

IMG_8697.jpg

IMG_8698.jpg

Here's a link to the previous detail on i did on the engine bay for comparison:
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=65003

So on with the afters, had to dodge a bit of rain and rushing inside to see the start of the F1, then it was all finished and looked nice and glossy :)

The after shots:

IMG_8704.jpg

IMG_8706.jpg

IMG_8707.jpg

IMG_8709.jpg

IMG_8710.jpg

IMG_8711.jpg

IMG_8712.jpg

IMG_8713.jpg

IMG_8714.jpg

IMG_8715.jpg

IMG_8717.jpg

IMG_8719.jpg

IMG_8720.jpg

IMG_8726.jpg

IMG_8728.jpg

IMG_8746.jpg

Very good, nice choice of Air intake squire. Paint them calipers red & it will look even more sweet! :cool:

sorry, I know you typed something there but am far too distracted by the awesome boobage in your avatar to read it. :D

Back