• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Radio/center vent trim

Has anyone seen in the BLACK EDITION type r that the trim around the audio unit has a red trim around the vents does anyone know if you can purchase this if so has anyone? Can i go to my local dealer and get one and does anyone know how much it is???? it looks so much better than standard one.

Has anyone seen in the BLACK EDITION type r that the trim around the audio unit has a red trim around the vents does anyone know if you can purchase this if so has anyone? Can i go to my local dealer and get one and does anyone know how much it is???? it looks so much better than standard one.

Got any pictures of this?

Civic_typeR_black_003-L.jpg

Thought as much, I can't see Honda selling them to the public, shame as I really like the front seats

If they made 100 of the car, then they'll also be making spares, it's just the nature of the beast. Hard part might be tracking down the part numbers :)

Back