• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Rather Embarrassing

:eek:

driving home last night, in the distance i could see a Red FN2 flying towards me, finally passing my way i noticed the driver, a very grey haired 60-70 old lady driving a FN2...

i am now considering selling my car lol....

I'd rather have OAP's driving type R's than the current crop of chavs & joy boys that are racing around in them

Saw an old dear tonight in a Mugen CRZ. She looked around 75, but was enjoying every second.

I thought about taking her number to pass to Geoff.

It just reinforces the old boy in his Civic stereotype when you see the older generation driving one.

That being said I'm yet to see anyone under 50 (approx) driving a 9th gen Civic, so Honda have hit their mark with that model.

There are 2 OAP's in Type R's near me, I see them quite often, an old dear in an FN2 and an auld chap in an EP3. I have actually spoken to the old chap at Tesco's in Burscough. its a 03 plate that he has had since new and its done 21k, apparently every service has been done at Honda Southport and its as clean as a whistle.

I gave him my number for when he comes to sell it.

1 OAP opposite my house has a Alabaster FN2. When he drives past he seems to give me an evil look as if to turn round and say "I should be the only FN2 Type R owner in the village". :lol:

Back