• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Re: FD2 JDM CIVIC TYPE R - On 5th Gear (channel 5) 3rd Sept

Shameful theft..

200BHPCARS said:
DSC05628.jpg

CIVIC TYPE-R on FIFTH GEAR!

Monday 03 September
8:00pm - 9:00pm
Channel Five

As per the info on litchfields website!!
http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/civic.asp

Well worth a watch i think :D

I wonder if Team Halfords will use the FD2 in British Touring cars? :-k

They used the DC5 last year and that was not a UK model. :smt047

No they won't use it . According to Matt Neil, it's a better car but they want to form a stronger relationship with HUK so will not be using it in case it upsets HUK. - Shame really, I'd love to see them use it and then maybe HUK would get the message! - We can only dream :eek: :)

No they won't use it . According to Matt Neil, it's a better car but they want to form a stronger relationship with HUK so will not be using it in case it upsets HUK. - Shame really, I'd love to see them use it and then maybe HUK would get the message! - We can only dream :eek: :)

I hear you fella, although winning with any Honda should form stronger relationships. :lol:

Have i missed it?? I'm watching it now and they're muttering about some mitsubishi i and had a nice GT Maserati... but no FD2 :confused:

Just sat through an hour of that bollox for nowt! Then they said ooh more fifth gear on Five life. Just announced what's on next weeks show (which you can watch now) and what a suprise... No FD2.

Not impressed!

Just sat through an hour of that bollox for nowt! Then they said ooh more fifth gear on Five life. Just announced what's on next weeks show (which you can watch now) and what a suprise... No FD2.

Not impressed!

You're not the only one :lol: I kept saying to myself... it'll be on a minute I'm sure....:lol: ah well. Not even on next weeks by the looks of it.:rolleyes:

only thing to do with 5th gear is sky + it and then watch the whole show back in 10 mins. Gutted about the FD2

I thought vroom vroom was bad, but I thought that was shocking apart from the bit with the Veyron, man I would so buy one if I won the lotto :lol:

Carl

Fifth GearMonday 17 September
8:00pm - 9:00pm
Five
Motoring magazine show. Jason Plato finds out just how fast cricketer
Shane Warne is on a track. Jonny Smith and Tom Ford battle it out to
decide which is best - a diesel Mini Cooper or petrol one. Can a bunch
of 13-year-olds design a road junction better than the Highways Agency?
It's Britain vs Japan as Vicki Butler-Henderson races the British and
Japanese versions of the Honda Civic Type R to find out which is
quickest. Plus Tiff Needell drives the Lamborghini Gallardo
Superleggera.
VIDEO Plus+: 5679098

I think we have our show...

Back