• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Re: FD2 JDM CIVIC TYPE R - On 5th Gear (channel 5) 3rd Sept

Only a week to go....At least it breaks up the wait for the actual car.

Should have mine in the next 2 months....

Fifth GearMonday 17 September
8:00pm - 9:00pm
Five
Motoring magazine show. Jason Plato finds out just how fast cricketer
Shane Warne is on a track. Jonny Smith and Tom Ford battle it out to
decide which is best - a diesel Mini Cooper or petrol one. Can a bunch
of 13-year-olds design a road junction better than the Highways Agency?
It's Britain vs Japan as Vicki Butler-Henderson races the British and
Japanese versions of the Honda Civic Type R to find out which is
quickest. Plus Tiff Needell drives the Lamborghini Gallardo
Superleggera.
VIDEO Plus+: 5679098

I think we have our show...

Nice one chap, SKy + series linked so won't miss it.:D

Cool will be watching that, just hope there are no back handers going on as Tiffany loved the FN2.

The FD2 should show the FN2 up round the track by a good gap, hope this confirms it.

Is any one going to post this on the other forum as there are a lot of haters of the FD2 there....

I am, I love baiting the blinkered ppl over there.:twisted:

Having seen the trailer for next weeks show I had given up all hope, I'm off on my hols soon and figured I would miss it. Cheers for the heads up Cereal.

Bizarrely I tried to series link it last night and the series link option wasn't there! :confused:

I could have my car a bit earlier but am having to delay because of the holiday :mad:

Thing is it started out all nice and polite, no FD2 owners where on the attack and then it just went ballistic. Anyway, enough of that.

Roll on next Monday!

FD2 RAPES FN2

That is a HUGEEEEE margin (3 seconds a lap quicker)

Surely the fastest new hot hatch you can get in the UK now?

Of course its going to be faster! I thought it would have been more than 3 secs tbh lol

Knew it would!! I thought it would be faster too but it was wet! I think VBH would have pushed it further if it had been dry,nice bit of advertising for litchfields to boot.

3 seconds in one lap is an eternity. That is a big difference for two cars with only a few bhp difference. just goes to show what a complete package the JDM car is, and the differences between the two markets.

I guess the difference is between a fast hatch back, and a proper performance car?

Back