• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear exhaust change back box

I was looking at the magnex one but haven't heard anything about it. Don't mine splashing some notes but want a quality item

ill have a word with him then, want something that looks like the OEM one as i think that looks brilliant but dont want to pay silly money for the privledge. The other system im tempted by is the DC as it seems real good value for money.

I've not had any issues with my Magnex. It makes good power and sounds purposefull without being too loud but that's on the FN2.

The only thing is Magnex went out of business in 2007, so you'll be looking at second hand. Blue Flame bought the Magnex name last year as well and have started knocking out their exhausts under the Magnex name. They aren't as good as the original ones, so just something to be wary of.

Pics on my car, I am running it with a Supersprint silenced B pipe. Note is spot on! True 2.5inch bore, true twin exit (not this 2 into 1 stuff) and true 3inch twin pipe. All true yo!!!

TypeRpolish2.jpg

IMG-20120406-00072.jpg

IMG-20120406-00066.jpg

Pics from fabricator

solid-fab said:
something I made for a customer on saturday.

It's got a deep tone with the unsilenced b-pipe. It's also quite loud without that b-pipe silencer.

IMAG0637.jpg

IMAG0639.jpg

IMAG0640.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0642.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back