• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Rear Number Plate Bolts

Hi everyone,

Bought a new FK8 in January and love it!

I had the plates stuck on because I didn't want anyone at the garage drilling the car but somehow the rear one has dropped off!

I can now see at there are 2 screw holes there from the factory so want to just use these...but I can't find the size of the bolts/screws I need to buy anywhere online at all - and Vertu Honda are closed because of Covid so I can't ask them.

Does anyone know exactly what I should buy to fit the plate?

Cheers!

Welcome boom, tell us about your motor?

Are you in the uk?

Halfords is still open I think, they should be able to help as they fitted my private plate. Otherwise, and if you Have still got the plate, double sided u til this is all over!?

It's white GT - completely standard atm. Had an M380 RS before and this feels just as fast as that did!

I've seen the Mugen ones but think I'd prefer normal bolts/screws and the yellow/black caps on them.

If anyone knows 100% the correct size let me know! :)

Hi, I didn't realise how good these actually look. I knew they were not cheap, but they do look well.

Are they just fitted via a grub screw?

Cheers

Not for me, i'm afraid. I just love the look and feel of the titanium one.

Eye of the beholder and all that......

yeah it is a type r trade mark... despite the third degree burns in summer and frostbite in Winter

New one is tear dropped shaped and apparently an even greater feeling. Id like it back in the dash like the EP3, i loved changing gears in that thing (and to be honest you had to a lot with the puny torque)

yeah it is a type r trade mark... despite the third degree burns in summer and frostbite in Winter

New one is tear dropped shaped and apparently an even greater feeling. Id like it back in the dash like the EP3, i loved changing gears in that thing (and to be honest you had to a lot with the puny torque)

Yes, used to get to drive a mates EP3 quite a lot and loved the dash mounted gear shift. Probably the biggest example of seeing something - hating it - then trying it out and loving it!!

Back