• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear washer jet

Does anyone know where I can buy the rear washer jet for my ep3? its just the small black removable jet i need. I tried cleaning it with wire etc. but its badly corroded and needs replaced. I went to Honda and they said they dont sell them individually and i would have to buy a full new motor for £150!! So i was hoping someone on here could maybe help would be much appreciated. (just registered to site so not sure if this is the right place i am posting)

Another member on here was after the same part for ages and by all accounts you'd have to buy the whole assembly just for that one thing.

Really? I thought that, I wouldnt of imagined it would be a stocked part anywhere its just a sore one for what it is. Think I'll just put up with the dirty window until i come across one lol thanks mate

Was thinking that I would imagine most honda models use the same mechanism so will just need to hunt for one

:( I think most cars have the same small piece im looking for so probably steal my sisters and she can deal with the problem lol just kidding but tempted. how did you manage to clean it out. I think ive let mines get a bit too corroded

I left it in hot water with fairy liquid and used a small sewing needle to poke in the hole. I also blowed air through it, compressed air would be ideal.

could try a drop of vinegar too, it breaks down lime scale easily, not sure what it would do to the plastic bits though so would need to monitor.
It only takes a minute or so to break down the scale so may be fine

I left it in hot water with fairy liquid and used a small sewing needle to poke in the hole. I also blowed air through it, compressed air would be ideal.

That's how I sorted mine too.

Look for breakers on the forum or fleabay too. You may even find one in a scrap yard local to you.
It doesn't have to be off a Type R though, they fit off the other civics too.

Back