• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear windscreen Sticker stacks.

I did a brief search for sticker stacks and couldn't see any, so apologies if this has already been asked.

So I want to build a sticker stack on my rear windscreen, as per the title :)

Are their any rules or outlines to building one that I should know about.

If it helps, I have a silver EP3 pre facelift. With blue rear tow hook and locking nuts on the way.

Personally I wouldn't bother, especially if you're asking for guidance on how to put one together.

They're passe, over used, and personally I think is only one step on from having a F&F shopping list going down the driver's door.

Also, if you're only just starting down the modding road I think it'll look a bit daft having that splayed all over your back window.

My 2p.

I used to be with "it". Then they changed what "it" was, now what's "it" is scary and weird. :D

I had some stickers before and took them off after a while, looks better without them. :lol:

It's wasnt going to be a lot. Only like 4.
I have a:

"Vtec just kicked in yo" - in black - most likely going about the exhaust.
"I'm so JDM, I have this sticker to prove it" - in red with the riding sun
"If it's too loud your to old" - black
"You like this" - Facebook sticker - blue
And a "Castle Combe" sticker also black.

And I will probably get a TRO Sticker for the passenger window.

It's wasnt going to be a lot. Only like 4.
I have a:

"Vtec just kicked in yo" - in black - most likely going about the exhaust.
"I'm so JDM, I have this sticker to prove it" - in red with the riding sun
"If it's too loud your to old" - black
"You like this" - Facebook sticker - blue
And a "Castle Combe" sticker also black.

And I will probably get a TRO Sticker for the passenger window.

Just missing a "Vags are for Fags" sticker then

Only stickers I'd have on my car would be showing forum affinity, or one for the late and much missed Mr Hatton.

i used to have serveral on each side and have since taken them off and i think the car looks much better without them. Forum stickers only now.

I used to be with "it". Then they changed what "it" was, now what's "it" is scary and weird. :D

yes.

homerpalooza1.png

but seriously, i think you ought to stance the car as well as adding sticker stacks. do not forget the "i'm not drunk, i'm dodging potholes" one.

You could use one of these to keep your stickers clean:

33245_Carstyling20AB_5_zps7a47fac3.jpg

Foliatec Atomizer Kit Description If you want the look and sound of blowing the over-pressure of NOS you will love the Atomizer kit from Foliatec. The kit uses the required pressure from the spare tyre to press finely nebulized water from the windscreen washer system through the spray nozzles.
[h=2]Features & Benefits of the Foliatec Atomizer Kit[/h]
  • Universal fitting for cars with a spare wheel
  • Water atomization by air pressure of your spare wheel
  • Easy to fit and great show effect

I don't have a clue how to advise you on where to/how to line the stickers up etc. BUT as everyone says they've tried it and don't do it - you may as well go ahead with it and try it for yourself too :)
You might get them on and after a day change your mind on them who knows - but I look forward to pics once they're on :p
And good luck with it!

Stickers I have on the back of mine.

IMAG0308.jpg

Sdc12547.jpg

That is all.

Just stop beating around the bush, no need for trendy slang.

"I'm a cvnt"

Will save you money too as it only needs one sticker.

Back