• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red carpet

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
Once I get my 04' seat covers fitted and have my JDM red mats I am considering having the red carpet fitted.

I know of one or two people that have done it. Can't remember who though :oops:

I'd like to know where you got the carpet, where you got it fitted and for how much.

Ta :D

I'm sure dotty has done it... there was a guy on CTRO who had a few JDM carpets, iirc dotty fitted his himself..... i think it was dotty anyway... :roll:

Neily03 said:
I'm sure dotty has done it... there was a guy on CTRO who had a few JDM carpets, iirc dotty fitted his himself..... i think it was dotty anyway... :roll:

Think he's got the carpet but it's not fitted yet ...

Nope Dotty is still meant to be having it as the chap he is having it off is still waiting for him to get it off him ;)

If he doesn't hurry up I might drop his name out to you Smeg ;)

It might hurry him up a bit then :lol: as he can grab a spare wheel off the same guy for me then quicker ;)

Carl

I got the red carpet :) Fitted it myself. It was a nightmare to fit but I ain't no good at that type of thing.

If you get some and are considering fitting it drop me a PM and I'll give you the details :)

Heres an old pic of it freshly fitted... any excuse to show the motor off!

jdmcarpet01.jpg

plasmaman said:
I got the red carpet :) Fitted it myself. It was a nightmare to fit but I ain't no good at that type of thing.

If you get some and are considering fitting it drop me a PM and I'll give you the details :)

Heres an old pic of it freshly fitted... any excuse to show the motor off!

jdmcarpet01.jpg

That looks fantastic 8) 8)

Back