• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red JDM Mats

As PP:UK seems to be a bit of a sore subject in this new and improved friendly community :wink: Could someone tell me wheres the best place to purchase the above item?

Do normal Honda dealers sell them now? I need to invest as the mats i got free with the car have worn down now and got holes in them! great quality. :lol:

Thank you.

I had a quote of £100 from a stealer but I am told you should be able to get them for £90 if you shop about (Hasnic told me)

Most dealers have been able to get them from a while now, would get you the parts number but its on the CTR board which is locked!

Its listed in the accessories catalogue for the Civic fella.

I'll have a hunt around as i'm sure i've got the part number written down somewhere!

PM Gatecliffe and see if he will post his JDM mat pics.

They were dealer supplied and with discount came to around £100 inc VAT.
I supplied them through my works.

They are really the business.

I had some cheap ones they lasted two months before a hole came in them.
Bought the jdm ones June 04 and still not a blemish on them.
And that with two young kids in the back :D

Here you go guys :wink:

105_0566.jpg

105_0561.jpg

105_0565.jpg

Didn't you see mine at Paintball mate :?

Well worth the money, for the simple reason they will last 3 times longer than the standard mats.

Plus you car will smell of high quality carpet 8)

paul.goffin said:
Well worth the money, for the simple reason they will last 3 times longer than the standard mats.

Why don't mine smell then?

Too many camping trips means mine are a bit dirty :? Guess a shampoo might be in order.

Cat said:
paul.goffin said:

Why don't mine smell then?

Too many camping trips means mine are a bit dirty :? Guess a shampoo might be in order.
should of used some carpet guard :roll: :lol:

typeDan said:
Is it possible that I can get those? I live in Greece.. Nobody here has the original 1s.. :cry:

I thought Al replied to your wanted add?

Also I know Foxy has a set

Back