• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

red nose off or on?

Ive bought a replica mugen grille for myself for christmas, and dont know whether to put the big red H back on?
any thoughts

its a silver car btw

lecurie said:
Ive bought a replica mugen grille for myself for christmas, and dont know whether to put the big red H back on?
any thoughts

its a silver car btw
i have loads of thoughts...

but none of then concern a big red H & a replica mugen grill (sorry)

my grille arrived today and the mugen badge is too big for anywhere else but the middle so the decision has been taken out of my hands (unless anyone wants to swap a small badge for a big one)

lecurie said:
my grille arrived today and the mugen badge is too big for anywhere else but the middle so the decision has been taken out of my hands (unless anyone wants to swap a small badge for a big one)

Get a smaller mugen badge.. speak to unit 8

Seems like i've gone completley the opposite way to everyone else..

I have left the big H OFF... Have even had people ask me what car it was as they had never heard of a Mugen :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no need to ask the question.... stick it on and be proud of what you drive!!!

Back