• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red Type r Mats

They're just normal mats with Type-R badges stuck on, are they not?

They won't last long if they are. I bought some black'uns when i first got the CTR, they last about 4-5months before they were ruined.

JDM mats are expensive but well worth it, the quality is top notch.

well id buy expensive ones but i only trample on em with my dirty trainers and getting in and out from my bike rides so cheap ones dont really bother me

I bought a set of these the other day (arrived yesterday) as my ctr didn't have any and thought they would be a cheap fix until i find some better ones, but they seem good enough quality to me.

I have had these on my "watching" for a while but had the same thoughts as danny.

I have the standard black type r mats but they are looking shabby now!

Should I?????

They do look rather nice in red!

I have had these on my "watching" for a while but had the same thoughts as danny.

I have the standard black type r mats but they are looking shabby now!

Should I?????

They do look rather nice in red!

had them in my car for a couple of days now, and to be fair they look good enough to me, for 25quid i dont think you can go wrong, fit perfect and dont look out of place

Funny enough I was watching these too, well the black versions anyway. Sounds like a good buy, I'm fed up with my cheapo tenner mats that dont fit

Got these myself. Pretty good quality! Nothing like the expensive mats but for the price and the colour match and for how much use they can take, they're definitely worth £20.

mine arrived today there pretty decent definatly not to jdm quality.. but there car mats... designed to stop you getting dirty carpet for £20 there pukka !

Back