• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Regional areas?

How about areas which are split into regional sections?

eg, under 'Scotland' you could have the areas : 'Strathclyde', 'Central', 'Lothian & Borders', and 'Highlands'

This has been mentioned before and it's something that is in the pipeline. Maybe our new admin (TypeGRRR) could figure out the code for it. :eek:

Dividing Scotland up into sub sections is probably a bit OTT though. :lol:

Scotland would need divided into Strathclyde, Central, Lothian and Borders, and Highlands.....trust me

The only reason we would like to create sub sections in the anyone near/future meets forums is to enable easier navigation for users. You would then go to your region and would be able to find threads relating to your area/home town easier. The amount of threads relating to parts of Scotland is relatively small and would only take a couple of pages max, therefore the need to futher divide the highlands seems unecessary.

Yes this is the one I wanted to suggest,would be good to have regional organisers too,get some local meets and events going

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like this as well, something like: Scotland, Wales, North, South, Midlands. We don't need too many sections or it will just become messy with only a couple of threads in each one.

Another idea would be to have a prefix for threads started in the Future Meets section & whoever starts the thread has to choose one of the above options. That way all the threads are in the same place but you can clearly see which region it relates to.

Don't think you need it on this forum, Future meets isn't that busy anyway so it's not as if it's hard to find what meets are happening when etc. Just forums for the sake of it tbh. maybe just ensure a rule for a standard title, so you have to write SOUTH EAST, or MIDLANDS at the start of each thread title?

edit - what funky has said above lol

agree with funky and harv. there is always the never ending joy about which region certain people are in. am i london, or south east. oh hi im from basingstoke, its A LONDON TING. no its the south east, or is it south central because it's hampshire. do not want.

agree with funky and harv. there is always the never ending joy about which region certain people are in. am i london, or south east. oh hi im from basingstoke, its A LONDON TING. no its the south east, or is it south central because it's hampshire. do not want.

Blud you parrin'?

You'll start a gangstas territory war on dat TRO.

Vehicular windows. Overkill.

And **** that, I can't find it upon first scrolling, what a mare of a forum.

Individual sections for parts of Scotland is pointless.

If I post a thread for an event/run/meet on the dedicated Type R Scotland website, there is only about 2 people actually reply to it. So it would be completely pointless on here :lol:

Back