• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Remember my Megane?

N77

Well its BACK :D

The Civic has gone and the Megane I owned previously is now back in my possession after 3 and a half years :lol:

I needed to do something about saving for a place of my own now considering I am 30. so I decided now was the time. I have lost a bit of interest in the whole car scene at the moment, although that didn't stop me getting a few bits and pieces to make the Meg a bit more livable ;)

So here it is:-

26042008170gu7.jpg

26042008172xq3.jpg

26042008173wn5.jpg

26042008171xj0.jpg

Nice thumbnails Carl. :eek: :lol:

Have you seen the price of diesel recently????? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Paid 118.9 @ Sainsbury today. :(

did family buy the megane of you? just wondering how you got the same car back etc

Yeah my dad had it as it was him that went to look at it in the first place :lol:

3 owners on the log book shortly, me twice and my dad :lol:

Carl

Megane looks very tidy Carl:cool:

What springs was your ctr on in the last pic as it looks a bit lower than standard;)

Well its BACK :D

The Civic has gone and the Megane I owned previously is now back in my possession after 3 and a half years :lol:

I needed to do something about saving for a place of my own now considering I am 30. so I decided now was the time. I have lost a bit of interest in the whole car scene at the moment, although that didn't stop me getting a few bits and pieces to make the Meg a bit more livable ;)

So here it is:-

26042008171xj0.jpg
What was the reg on your CTR, i think i may have seen it recently.:confused:

ok my mistake, thought i may have just seen it, but maybe not, ignore me i thinking i'm getting old as i'm starting to see things:lol: :lol:

Back