• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Removal of sig images

Hobbes

Walking Stiffy
It seems my signature gif has been removed :evil: :( :(

I understand that it has probably been removed because it's too big, so is anyone able to "resize" this so I can use it?

I've had that image for ages, and make a point of never constantly changing either my sig or my avatar to a million and one different animated things......

So I guess my point is that I'm a bit upset to have lost my signature pic (not the end of the world I know) and would like to know if anyone can alter it for me, or (doubtfully) perhaps forget it may be 3 pixels too wide.......

Edit: The dimensions as far as I'm aware are H: 130 W: 90.... I'm guessing the issue is with the size...... :O( Please please please don't be mean to me..... :O(

Cheers guys (sniff sniff)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the size was the problem, probably removed because it was a GIF file. I think admin are getting rid of GIF's because they can be animated. Open the file and save it as a JPG or post the image and I'll do it for you.

Oh right, I actually missed the "no gifs" bit which is weird seeing as I fecking read it!!! LOL

This would explain it then.......... so alas......... fair thee well my door pouncing friend....... no more shall I see your sleek furr, your bouncy paws, your tail so straight and true................. knocking 7 shades of merry B**gery out of Calvin as he comes through the door.........

:evil: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

maybe now I can use the forum on my 28k dial up pmsl

is my sig ok? :oops:

too wide I'm afraid. I've removed my live card image already, however I may have a chat with the other mods, see if we can maybe stretch to a little wide :)

Humm........... I'll have to have a re-think.......

Maybe a giant pair of breasts.

:p

Back