• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Removing OEM Honda EP3 wind deflectors

Undo the screws and use fishing line to 'cut' along the tape by pulling from one end to the other.

Thats how I did mine with no breakages.

Screws?

:-k

I put mine on using the clips and removing the cover on the sticky tape.

EDIT You mean the screws that hold the clips to the visors!

Yeah those are the ones, was about 3 years ago when I did mine, so a little foggy on the clips/screws.

That makes perfect sense mate. I forgot the clips were secured by screws, I was just going to pull them off, hoping for the best.

Nice one, thanks.

Forgot to ask, how about removing the residue on the door frame? I was thinking Fairy liquid and my spanish archer?

Use a hair dryer to heat the glue and the deflectors will come off WITH the glue intact still, but you have to peel them off very slowly

I'll give that a go, cheers.

I should have kept the original box, searching up in the loft tomorrow to see what will do that job.

Thats what i did when i had to take my one's off. Make sure they are protected as royal mail etc.. will prob snap them in half :rolleyes:

Note to anyone trying the fishing line method, make sure you lift the deflector off the car as much as possible, or the fishing wire will cut into the plastic door trim. :(

I can see cars coming from the right at roundabouts again :)

Back