• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Renewal stitch up!

^Those guys^ Sky. At first they could'nt insure me because I wasn't 25, but went out their way to look into it then could cover me, cheapest for me so far!

I went with Greenlight in the end. £510 cheaper than Adrian Flux. Result.

I heard about Ormskirk being reclassed. What an F'ing joke. So far PR4 is okay, bet it wont last long though.

I heard about Ormskirk being reclassed. What an F'ing joke. So far PR4 is okay, bet it wont last long though.

I got told by one of the companies on the ring rounds that all PR postcodes are mid to high risk. I'm PR7, but I think we all get tarred with the staged accident thing going on in PR1.

£700 for a highly modified GTR that's cheap in my book. Both ATR's are under £400. Plus quote for my bandit = £150.

Chris Knott were the cheapest for me for the last year. Although its up for renewal in two weeks so will be ringing around again.

Aviva
£409
EP3, Standard, Full NCD, Protected, 39yo, no accidents or convictions
Not too unhappy with that.
Couldnt be ar5ed in scouting about too much this year, but I had 5 or 6 other quotes that were £580 - £680, so took the aviva price.

Bell/Admiral/Elephant as they are all sister companies. Bell send me a high renewal, phone Admiral then Bell price match. Weird system but it works!

Back