• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Repair of a DC5 Drivers recaro seat

Hi

Sorry if this has been answered before (did a search for similar posts and didn't find anything).

How do you repair the Drivers recaro (i.e., where the bolster foam has gone and the suede has been rubbed down and a hole has appeared)

Is this something that can be done yourself, or is there a good place to go proffesionally?

Also, how much would I be looking at for a repair?

Thanks for your help
:D

It can be done Nat ;)

Search on the DC5 forum as there is a guide on there iirc.

The replacement bolster can be bought through Capital Seating, I think it's a fiddly job, but I'm sure Ben can do it if you fuel him with sarnies & tea ;)

I'm sure this is the part: clicky

Cheers Muchly Lee and Harv :D

Lee- the foam looks like a good idea and you can get the replacement cover too :D

Harv- Thanks for the link on the how to. Nick is coming over to stay at ours this week- so i'll run it past him as well. ;)

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Muchly Lee and Harv :D

Lee- the foam looks like a good idea.

Harv- Thanks for the link on the how to. Did you find out where to get replacement fabric?. Nick is coming over to stay at ours this week- so i'll run it past him as well. ;)

I got the Replacement Bolster and the fabric from Capital seating. I emailed them telling them exactly what I wanted and they got back to me with the links for the exact parts 8)

Back