• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Request of GruppeM owners

Agree with Mr.Zippo...........he showed me this same fix and it works a treat 8) 8)

MrZippo said:
OllieMorr said:
MrZippo said:
OllieMorr said:
MrZippo said:
OllieMorr said:
Who is this Mr Zippo then?

I am MrZippo

Hey there! So you're Mr Zippo! :smt006
Do you fit mods then?

lmao not really but something like a gruppem is not out of my league.
I see you are in south wales too. maybe we can arrange to meet up and see what you are after.

Ta for the offer MrZippo! From what Paul said I thought you worked somewhere local fitting mods. :)

Either GruppeM or Mugen I'm after. Would prob prefer the GruppeM. Its just the dodgy fitting I'm concerned about. To be honest, I'd prob give it a go myself. Doesnt seem too complicated. Am just wondering about the quality of the plastic bit that goes by the windscreen.... If I got one off Honda and cut it etc I'd probably bodge it up, lol.
Do many people on here use the supplied one then? Or do most make their own?

the dodgy fitting of the scuttle panel can be easy fixed with 3M VHB tape for permanent fixing. Since using this tape my scuttle panel does not vibrate and it is stuck down for good.
If you want we can meet up and I can show you how scuttle panel is fixed.

What about the gap between the windscreen? And the difference in colour between plastics? Just wondering if it looks toss like.

You got any pics of it mate?

PS where abouts you located?

I had the gruppe m scuttle panel fitted and It lasted two days before I modded the original honda one :x

Gruppe m one Is just a crap fit and looks cack :oops:

Also beware when you do anything around the base of the windscreen :roll: As I managed to take out the tiniest sliver of glass and ended up with a foot long crack going up my screen :shock:

Back