• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Respray Advice

I'm not sure about respraying cars. I don't know anything about how it's done, really, or what to expect for cost - though I'm imagining you're gonna spend about five-hundred getting it done. But that's a total guess.

Are there issues with the quality of paint in a respray?
Any of you guys that have had good/bad experiences?
Does it damage the resellability of the car?

I'm not sure about respraying cars. I don't know anything about how it's done, really, or what to expect for cost - though I'm imagining you're gonna spend about five-hundred getting it done. But that's a total guess.

Are there issues with the quality of paint in a respray?
Any of you guys that have had good/bad experiences?
Does it damage the resellability of the car?

Respraying the same or a different colour?

The same you could get a blow over done, which won't be that expensive or if you're going different colour you'd be looking at £1500-2000 to do it properly.

Respraying the same or a different colour?

The same you could get a blow over done, which won't be that expensive or if you're going different colour you'd be looking at £1500-2000 to do it properly.

How much would you expect for a blow over Nick?

How much would you expect for a blow over Nick?

Varies from place to place man, but I know a couple of places round here that would do a decent job for £600-800 depending on the prep work involved.

Varies from place to place man, but I know a couple of places round here that would do a decent job for £600-800 depending on the prep work involved.

Cheers.

Depending on finances i'm thinking about it in April/May time.

Hi mate. When I first got my car last April the roof had some typical stone chips that were never treated that started to get a bit of rust in them. I went to Francis Accident repair, the Honda Approved dealer in Swansea and they did the "blow over" which fixed the chips for £200+VAT (this involved removing the aerial and spraying the whole roof). Was an awesome job and still looks good 10 months on!

Back