• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

does any one have the fitting instructions on how tom wire these to my interior light when opening and locking the car?
regards
Lucas

Ive already got a set of LED strips from months ago, Just curious on how their wired up to the interior light.

Received. Rick should get the kit in the post in the morning.

1. Ive already got a set of LED strips from months ago, Just curious on how their wired up to the interior light.

Sorry buddy you want my instructions please buy my kit as to be honest I am a business and did not spend hours making this guide to post it online and to be fair my instructions are also written for my kit not some led strips you have purchased elsewhere. I have to say for the warranty quality and that everything is included needed to fit so no running around down to Halfords for some bits the asking price is not really a bank breaker and if drinking a premium larger it is less than a round of drinks for a few friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed Rick. But it wasn't me that put the Mugen CRZ on your driveway :D Did you ever test drive the new CTR?

nah because if I drive it I would have to order one and could afford it so no excuses, to be honest I know I will like the drive but not keen on the look as IMO to loud and OTT but then that is my opinion and I know many if not most will not agree with me ;) I have to say if the 9G CTR look is what Honda will do from now on then I suspect we have owned our last CTR with the FN2 :( I hope Honda prove me wrong

Just got mine off eBay from rickhondar, I'm completely confused reading the instructions. Gonna try it in a while but reading step 4 and I'm lost! Don't know what wires gets the scotch locks, it's referring to a wire with no LEDs and never mentions connecting the wire with the leds. Maybe it'll make sense whatsoever hen I'm in the car

im sticking them in my pre facelift ep3

I fit these in last night and it took me a while before I found the right cables as there's just soo many.
I knew it was a green/blue wire but wasn't sure which as there was two. What I did was open a door (to get the interior light on) then unplug a cable at a time until the light goes off - Bingo.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The leds are already connected to the wiring, so he refers to the wires that are ready to connect to the cabling in the drivers footwell of the car.

Put the leds in the footwell and then the wire with nothing attached goes to the cables in the footwell

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I fit these in last night and it took me a while before I found the right cables as there's just soo many.
I knew it was a green/blue wire but wasn't sure which as there was two. What I did was open a door (to get the interior light on) then unplug a cable at a time until the light goes off - Bingo.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

cheers, gonna try that now

Right did what you said and found the right cables. Awkward to get to but these poxy scotch locks are not be going through the cables.

Never used scotch locks before. I had to squeeze the metal slide down with the wires in postion using a pair of pliers, then fold over the plastic cover of the scotch lock.
There was no chance that i was going to get a connection unless i used pliers. To be fair, once i done it this way, there is no issue with connection.

I ran the led over to the passenger side and left both sets lying on the floor pans while i connected the cables under the dash. I then set about drilling a 10mm hole in the plastic under trays and feeding the leds though the hole and clipping the trays back in place. Once this was done, i just stuck them down and tidyed the cable up a little.

It's fiddly, but it's easy enough.

Hi these still going? If they are Im after white for EP3 please.

I have upgraded my interior lights to white led's hopefully it will match.

Cheers! :)

Hi these still going? If they are Im after white for EP3 please.

I have upgraded my interior lights to white led's hopefully it will match.

Cheers! :)

Hi, yes selling loads to be honest.

Payment details are in the first post but, it is £17 for the normal kit, payable as PayPal Friends or Family payment and the buyer covers any other fees to [email protected]

Include what colour you would like, your car and your name and postal address in the comments. :smt023

If you want to pay by bank transfer, drop me a PM.

Back