• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Just to let you know the kit arrived this morning :D Now to try and work out how to fit them :D

Scotch lock looks easy enough anyway after watching Youtube :D

Just make sure the metal connectors get a good connection on the cable in the drivers footwell as they are quite thin cables.

Mine didn't work at first but as I got the pliers to squeeze it a bit further it then worked.

Mine has dropped off on the passenger side panel though :(

So need to try and r-stick it somehow

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeah my driver side one wasn't sticking well. So I am going to with reheat like in the instructions or super glue them.

Routed the wiring in and around the back fine. Happy with the passenger side though. Took my time to route it round. Just need to connect them up now.

Make sure the wires are on the trays in the footwells so that they are not applying any weight or force to the LED strips as this will not help them stick as the weight will fight against the tape and pull this down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might order up another kit in case I screwed this one up. Will connect it tonight. :D looking forward to seeing them. Such a good idea/mod

Just a reminder that I now do a xenon white kit (mind you not selling well so unless things change there will be no more once they have gone) as well and IMO for best effect and results for the looks etc I would wire a white kit to illuminate when you open and close your doors then fit a red dimmer kit at the side and wire this back to the ciggy lighter so this illuminates while driving the car ;)

Hmmmm I think I will be ordering up another kit today. :D Infact 2 kits keep the Xenon one by in case you do stop making then. :D Loxy Can I get and xenon and a red kit for an EP3 please :D will PayPal across when I get to work. :D

Payment sent. Both for EP3 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
no buddy, very local as well but might change my mind and come for the morning but doubt it as very busy that weekend

Excellent Jo5h. Glad you are happy with them. :smt023

Thanks Rick and Loxy...... Both sets arrived this morning :D

Oh Rick I even worked out which was the red set lol The Yellow on the other set gave it away as the Xenons :D

Back