• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Recieved

Will fit tommorow and post up a pic on here.

They look real good quality. Instructions seem very good and easy to follow too.

Cheers Lads!

Just wondered though should i disconnect the negative from the battery before starting or do something else or nah?

Dont want any shocks or shortages/fuses blowing.

It's been a few months since I did mine and I guess it depends which method you are using to fit it, but yes it would be a good idea.

I did.

All done, thanks loxy & rick.

They look quality! Took around a hour, would have been less if i didnt have to hold iphone for torch in one hand to see as my garage light is crap! Also didnt have to disconnect the battery in the end just disconnected the grey plug.

Can't beat the white one as they look more OEM now :)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Can't beat the white one as they look more OEM now :)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeh mate they do look oem.
I got to be honest im not a fan of the other colours.
I have changed all my interior bulbs to white led too and it matches perfect im well chuffed!

NOW HAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR A 2015 TYPE R

Very easy to fit and remove plus no damage or marks are made to any part of the car including the wiring so could be removed in 5 minutes and no one would ever know this had been fitted
icon_e_wink.gif

NOW HAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR A 2015 TYPE R

Very easy to fit and remove plus no damage or marks are made to any part of the car including the wiring so could be removed in 5 minutes and no one would ever know this had been fitted
icon_e_wink.gif

Lol I knew it wouldn't be long till you did a FK2 CTR kit Rick. :D

Lol I knew it wouldn't be long till you did a FK2 CTR kit Rick. :D

Just need some one to fit a kit and provide good photos which John was going to do until he went to the dark side ;) mind you he still has the kit so with his track record I guess in 6 months the BMW will be for sale and CTR no.5 inbound :lol:

Just need some one to fit a kit and provide good photos which John was going to do until he went to the dark side ;) mind you he still has the kit so with his track record I guess in 6 months the BMW will be for sale and CTR no.5 inbound :lol:

As long as he goes for an EK9, EP3 or FK2. Though an FD2 or DC5 would be cool too lol :p

You were right to a point. Looks like Loxy will be testing the FK2 CTR footwell test kit :p

You were right to a point. Looks like Loxy will be testing the FK2 CTR footwell test kit :p

Indeed. Pictures coming as soon as I can get time to fit them! :lol:

Back