• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Returning 2 CTR

Morty1970 said:
Just had a look at your link, you must really love your car to consider having a tattoo done... :shock:

What happens when you chop it in for another make???
Bit like chopping and changing your girlfriends and then having to get her name covered over on your arm :!:

Looks good though

Nick

Next car will be a Honda (since i´m working at Honda for 21 years now) but even if i´ll buy a new car i will keep the CTR for the rest of my live. What other car can give you that performance, low weight, etc? It´s the last REAL GTI

Im sure u will learn from your mistake, personally i wouldnt buy a ford as i dont like them but each to their own as they say.

I've had my Golf TD Gti for 2 months now... and am very seriously considering going back to the civic ..

I feel really angry and sad whenever I drive passed another one :(

..But the Golf has every toy going internally, which makes it really luxurious to be in... and it does an average of 500 miles per tank. :shock:

I don't know what to do, I'm buying a house this month and could do with a more econmic car- but I just miss my CTR so much :(

Foxy red said:
I've had my Golf TD Gti for 2 months now... and am very seriously considering going back to the civic ..

I feel really angry and sad whenever I drive passed another one :(

..But the Golf has every toy going internally, which makes it really luxurious to be in... and it does an average of 500 miles per tank. :shock:

I don't know what to do, I'm buying a house this month and could do with a more econmic car- but I just miss my CTR so much :(

But be fair Nat, you still have Bens to run around in too. Comfort of the Golf for every day use, and Bens CTR when the withdrawal symptoms get too much! :lol:

I loved my CTR but I wouldn't swap my EVO for one. :lol: I only miss the slick gear box and electric heated mirrors.

Back