• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Reverse Camera Unit

Hi guys,

totally new to this forum and new to the world of honda. I have just bought my first type-r it is a beauty and I love it. I am working through various issues with the car and am
looking to install an aftermarket reverse camera but not keen on the reg plate one as I don't want to do any drilling to the bodywork. Can anyone point me in the direction of one that will fit into the license plate light slot or something similar.

i have an 07 type r gt with factory sat nav.

My opinion on this matter my friend (and please don't take it up the wrong way) if you cant reverse a mighty Type R without a camera its not for you then ;)

Haha none taken. But the visibility is poor and if I was to run a child over it *** not be very funny then would it pal.

The Merc has got a reversing camera as standard. You can keep your matcho blind parking, the camera is Baws.

Back