• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rev's dropping/stalling after JRSC fitting? Still no joy!!!

Sounds alot like what my car does after the battery is disconnected for a bit. The revs drop down to approx 200 then slowly rise up to 700/800.

I have no idea what causes it to happen but found after around a 20/30 mile trip the problem goes away.

I had this problem, my tps had died.

Honda do not sell this sensor on its own so I was informed
I had to buy a complete throttle assembly, after waiting 32 days for Honda uk
To order me the correct part(human error@hukparts dept)

Powerofdreams turned into a nightmare

My Honda dealer diagnosed the faulty part, who were great tbh

Car is fine now though

Speak to TGM if you can, when i had a fault code problem Tom was top notch in helping me get it sorted.

C4Doc is 100% spot on:) Tom from TGM did my diagnotic check on said TPS needs replacing. Might be worth contacting TDI North, Endlesshorizonmotorsport (07841158690),or CPL and find out if they can source you one.

I'd have thought CPL would have done a better job at helping you resolve this.
They had a second go and thought raising the idle speed would solve the problem and if it wasn't that, then its a mechanical problem, which they expect to be paid for to have a deeper look!

If it was working before then CPL should fix this.
I know what you mean but they intend on charging me because they believe its mechanical and would need to charge me for it

when i first had my jrsc kit fitted i got the car back and it was running lumpy and stalling at junctions................it was all down to the map on the car as to why it was doing this..................not enough fuel was getting through on idle causing it to stall!

a trip to tdi north and a new map by paul west solved the problem!

But the fault wasn't there before because if it was, i would have put up on here and with my initial post, its was revving up and not down to eventually stall.

In which case the fact would have been there before the install.

Anybody know the part number for the ELD? good old HONDA UK are struggling

I do one second mate I'll grab it for you.

Did you get it read for fault codes? Was the p1298 present?

when i first had my jrsc kit fitted i got the car back and it was running lumpy and stalling at junctions................it was all down to the map on the car as to why it was doing this..................not enough fuel was getting through on idle causing it to stall!

a trip to tdi north and a new map by paul west solved the problem!

Who mapped and fitted the JRSC to your car?

Back