• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RichG Satin Silver Premier EP3 Project

Haha did you come from the likes of an Evo though? My previous car was a boat so the CTR is awesome in comparison!

Yeah, but the Clio was better handling - but I can honestly say that it's now brilliant, plus looks better

Update - well for a couple of weeks I haven't been able to do many things to the car since the weather has been shocking! Snow, wind, rain, more snow....
On the odd day of sunlight I have just been keeping the paint work fresh.

The other week I treated myself to a couple of goodies, bought some Diadem bulbs for the indicators - always loved the look the give

IMG_1695 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1696 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1704 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Also bought some carbon sill protectors

IMG_1673 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

And a Recaro seat cover.

IMG_1708 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

I was also getting a horrible rattle noise coming from the driver speaker, so off came the door card and found that some screws hadn't been tightened up causing the issue!

Next on the list is a new brake set up!

Cheers

Haven't updated for ages!! some big changes have taken place - along with the car being up for sale!

DC5 Brembos with Project MU pads and Brembo Discs.

IMG_0129 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

I had them fully refurbished along with me spraying them and adding the black Brembo decal.

Few pics - you may have seen them on ebay and piston heads!

IMG_0010 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_0002 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_0161 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_0001 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

If any one is interested in an OCD clean ep3 please get in touch! 07896575529

Unsure yet mate! With selling the house need all the money ATM,
Looking to get an RS4 when were settled in, means if we have kids we don't need to sell - 4 doors, safety being an Audi haha

Unsure yet mate! With selling the house need all the money ATM,
Looking to get an RS4 when were settled in, means if we have kids we don't need to sell - 4 doors, safety being an Audi haha

Do like the RS4's sound really good on track. We have 2 cars so we use hers for going out with kids! although your girlfriend is into her cars too so don't reckon you could get away with her having the family car lol

Back