• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rita: My '11 Plate Milano FN2

Type R.jpeg

This be her,

Mods So Far :

Calipers: Honda Milano Red

Mods To Follow :

Wheels spruced up and painted white
Tein S Tec Springs
Some sort of Induction Kit

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have thought OEM wheel colour would looke nicer than white

I dunno i sort of have a plan for the car in my head, and ive had a little mess about on photoshop too.
Ive always had a chubby on for the Oz Racing Leggenda alloys and im thinking of going white and maybe some lil red decals on them too.
thats my thinking.

Red and white has been done to death mate.

But, if that's what you want do it.

Nice late CTR too, I still think it's mental that Honda charge extra for the Type R decals when you buy the car. Stupid IMO.

I still think it's mental that Honda charge extra for the Type R decals when you buy the car. Stupid IMO.

aye they wanted 56 quid for the two stickers off the side, for that i could of bought from ebay and paid a hooker to apply with her toungue.

Ive had a lil tap about with photoshop (i got no skills).

Ignore the rear wheel

white.jpg

or ... as suggested by the brother...

black.jpg

the black wheels (if they are black, look kind of anthracite) looks the dogs IMO a colour that should be considered!

go for the darker colour, i have a milano also with the 19inch rages, got myself a set of the standard 18s like yours and considering a colour change on them...anthracite is on the cards, this weekend is painting the calipers....what paint did you use?

they do look nice...... i cant decide...hummmm

i got rid of my rages at the weekend and went with the 18s that you have, they are painted black and ohh my what a way to go IMO although they are satin black at the moment i am getting them changed over to gloss black so they match the front and rear bumper in the GP pack

i will be putting a thread of my car up soon so if you still dont have a decision look out for the thread and decide

Back