• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Road/Track tyre...Integra DC2

Looking for real life feedback for this.

I have a 96 JDM Honda Integra running 205/50/15

I'm planning on hillclimbing the car and the class I'm in doesn't allow semi-slick tyres so things like R888 are out of the question.

So guys, name me a few and what experience you have had with that tyre.

I've also got a EP3 Type R which run Toyo Proxes t1r, I got these after people raving on about them but at the end of the day for hillclimbing....they are cr4p.

I had AD08s in my teg so would go with AD08Rs. On my eg I had rainsport 3s. The AD08s were very good in the dry and good in the wet. The rainsport 3s are very good in the wet and good in the dry

Can't use AD08s well I can but they are been taken off the MSA list for permitted tyres for next year.

Rainsport 3 I can use, I've also been looking into Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002, seem to get decent reviews and have a nice solid side wall.

Hi, I guess Federal 595 RS-R's would be considered same as 888's , although I use them on my daily EP3!

Very stiff sidewalls.

they are very good....

crowds

Ah my mistake. I saw an Integra dc2 this weekend with sport cups on (assume these aren't allowed) and thought they'd offer super sports in the same sizing.

That's a tricky one. Have you checked out other competitors to see what their using?

Ones I can think of would be the likes of Kumho KU36, KU39, V70A (not sure if considered semi-slick though). Maxxis. Pirelli P-Zero's?

They don't do any sizes that are remotely close to fitting an Integra in the Sport Cup 2 at least. Hmmmm...

found this on eBay. Wouldn't recommend these exact ones but you definitely could get the original sport cups in your size.

89688B24-9BD1-48E7-B78F-94435B98CB94_zpshjtrxu1v.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ they look slightly....hammered.

Cheers, will have a look around, going to speak to a couple of people hopefully over the weekend.

Back